Management of Endodontic Failure
Faisal Nazar, Aparna Raj, K Radhakrishnan Nair, Rinsu N Alexander, Meenu M Kumar
Citation Information :
Nazar F, Raj A, Radhakrishnan Nair K, Alexander RN, Kumar MM. Management of Endodontic Failure. Cons Dent Endod J 2017; 2 (2):60-64.
CC BY 3.0
Copyright © 2017; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Kumar MM, Nair KR, Geetha P, Nazar F, Alexander RN, Raj A. Management of Endodontic Failure. Cons Dent Endod J 2017;2(2):60-64.
- Analysis of the cause of failure in nonsurgical endodontic treatment by microscopic inspection during endodontic microsurgery. J Endod 2011 Nov;37(11):1516-1519.
- The assessment of the endodontically treated tooth. Dent Update 2001 Jun;28(5):247-252.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of microorganisms in root-filled teeth with persistent infection: monitoring of the endodontic retreatment. Eur J Dent 2013 Jul;7(3):302-309.
- Influence of infection at the time of root filling on the outcome of endodontic treatment of teeth with apical periodontitis. Int Endod J 1997 Sep;30(5):297-306.
- Periapical status and quality of root fillings and coronal restorations in an adult Spanish population. Int Endod J 2004 Aug;37(8):525-530.
- Contemporary endodontic retreatments: an analysis based on clinical treatment findings. J Endod 2002 Dec;28(12):834-836.
- Fluid flow evaluation of coronal microleakage intraorifice barrier materials in endodontically treated teeth. Eur J Dent 2013 Jul-Sep;7(3):359-362.
- An evaluation of coronal microleakage in endodontically treated teeth. Part I. Time periods. J Endod 1987 Feb;13(2):56-59.
- Periapical status of endodontically treated teeth in relation to the technical quality of the root filling and the coronal restoration. Int Endod J 1995 Jan;28(1):12-18.
- Outcome of primary root canal treatment: systematic review of literature—part 2. Influence of clinical factors. Int Endod J 2008 Jan;41(1):6-31.
- Influence of fractured instruments on the success rate of endodontic treatment. Dent Update 2008 Apr;35(3):172-174, 176, 178-179.
- Long-term results of endodontic treatment performed with a standardized technique. J Endod 1979 Mar;5(3):83-90.
- Aetiology of root canal treatment failure: why well-treated teeth can fail. Int Endod J 2001 Jan;34(1):1-10.
- Management of intracanal separated instrument. J Endod 2013 May;39(5):569-581.
- The impact of instrument fracture on outcome of endodontic instrument. J Endod 2005 Dec;31(12):845-850.